Bringing your career courses home
How can VIC-CC support you on your career and academic pathway?
GIVE US A TRY FOR FREE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF!
HOW CAN VIC-CC SUPPORT YOU ON YOUR CAREER AND ACADEMIC PATHWAY?
TESOL – TEACHER TRAINING
TESOL For Children and TESOL for Teens & Adults are also available after completion of TESOL.
- Learn how to write a lesson plan and deliver a lesson
- Practice how to give clear instructions and constructive feedback to students, as well as to manage a classroom effectively
- Study and Practice ways to teach listening, speaking, reading and writing, lexis, phonology and grammar
- Make effective, professional-looking materials
ITK -INTERPRETING & TRANSLATION FOR KOREANS
Refine your fluency and accuracy in both English and Korean
- Gain insight and deeper understanding of English in various contexts – from colloquial to academic
- Enhance your resume and boost your chances of securing a good job in the future
- Take the ITT (Interpretation and Translation Test), a licensing exam certified by the Korean Government
CSP – CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
- Learn the basics of one of the fastest-growing industries; hospitality
- Expand your communication skills through unique speaking activities
- Earn your diploma in Customer Service, as well as your BC FOOD SAFE and Serving It Right certificates in one program
- Enhance your resume, learn and practice interview skills and gain the confidence to improve your chances of finding a good job
GBE – Global Business Expertise
- Participate in class discussions that connect your textbook OR E-book with real business issues
- Learn to prepare and deliver presentations with flair and confidence
- Enhance your job skills through practical exercises and projects
- Understand the factors and forces that impact managerial performance
FREE Demo Classes
4:00 PM on September 22, 2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Join us in participating and practicing within the exciting world of customer service professionals in this highly interactive program. Videos, lectures, guest presentations, and field trips abound!
Meet customer service professionals from around the world, sharpen the skills you will need in the service industry, and develop the confidence, perspective, skills, knowledge and drive that will help you succeed in the hospitality industry.
4:00 PM on September 23, 2020
VIC-CC’s TESOL gives aspiring teachers a solid foundation in modern teaching methodologies, lesson planning, classroom management as well as online teaching methods. Start your overseas adventure online with VIC-CC: Open up a world of opportunity with a certificate from VIC-CC’s Canada TESL approved online course.
4:00 PM on September 24, 2020
GLOBAL BUSINESS EXPERTISE
Who am I as a manager and how do I achieve meaningful results? How do I effectively communicate with others in my organization? Do I know how to read the contracts I will inevitably encounter? Do I understand my accountants’ numbers? How do our products connect with our customers? What are the day’s business headlines telling me? If you want to understand the world of business, position yourself in the global market place and create exciting opportunities, then you will want to explore the Global Business Expertise Program at VIC-CC.
3:00 PM on September 25, 2020
INTERPRETING & TRANSLATION FOR KOREANS
VIC-CC 통번역(IT-K)은 인텐시브한 트레이닝을 통해 어휘, 문법, 청취, 영작, 말하기 등 전반적인 영어실력은 물론, 각 전문분야의 지식까지 향상 시킬 수 있는 프로그램입니다. 독해, 암기에 바탕을 둔 비효율적인 교육방식에서 나온 자신의 초보적인 영어실력에 만족하지 못한 학생들에게 직독직해가 아닌 의미전달에 중점을 둔 통번역 연습, 원어민 강사와 함께하는 시뮬레이션 통역 등 다양한 수업방식을 통해 전형적인 ESL 프로그램과는 질적으로 다른 영어를 배울 수 있는 기회가 될 것입니다. 또한 대한민국 법무부에서 인증하는 ITT시험으로 공인번역사 자격증까지 취득하면서 자신의 실력을 검증해 볼 수 있습니다. 다른 학교와 비교되지 않는 독보적인 교과과정과 최고의 강사진으로 캐나다 언어연수의 진수를 보여드립니다.
Join us for an interactive webinar series
Join us for an interactive webinar series to discover how you can plan for success in Canada. SSLC’s English for Post-Secondary Education (EPE) Pathway Program will help you prepare for College or University studies.
In partnership with over 35 institutions in Canada, EPE enables direct entry into post-secondary programs without the need for additional language testing. In addition, graduates of EPE are better prepared and equipped for success in post-secondary study and beyond. This is because they have a strong foundation not only in English, but also in academic skills for writing, reading, presentations, and study strategies.
A division of CIBT Education Group